BadBoys Ultra Heavy Cut Polishing Paste | 250g
Ultra Heavy Cut Compound
Bad Boys Ultra Heavy Cut Compound is a coarse-grained, professional polishing paste. The paste is designed for the quick removal of deep scratches and oxidation from the paint surface, and even traces of P1200 sandpaper. The use of solid grain in paste allows the use of the full cutting potential even on the most demanding car paints. The paste does not contain silicone and fillers, so it is also suitable for work in paint shops and professional detailing studios. The special formula of the paste reduces the dusting effect to a minimum and significantly improves the polisher guidance. In combination with the Bad Boys series of pads, the paste allows you to get the best effect of paint correction. Designed for use with all types of polishing machines. The product is enriched with a fragrance composition, which additionally makes the work more pleasant. Bad Boys Ultra Heavy Cut Compound is the first step in a three-stage polishing system.
• Easy and quick to work with
• Very high level of abrasion
• Effective at removing sanding marks
• No silicone or fillers
• Low dusting
• Suitable for all types of polishing machines and cutting pads
• Free from harmful solvents
Directions for use:
• Shake the bottle well before use to thoroughly mix the paste ingredients
• Apply the appropriate amount of paste to the polishing pad.
• Use the machine to spread the paste over the paintwork at low speed
• Work on small areas, adjusting machine speed and pressure appropriately
• Constantly control the temperature of the paintwork in order not to overheat it
• Work with moderate pressure until a characteristic film appears on the paint surface.
• Remove polishing paste residues with a fine microfiber.
• Verify the effects of the correction on an ongoing basis using an inspection flashlight and inspection fluid
• Repeat the operation if necessary