BadBoys Medium Polishing Paste | 1kg
Medium Cut Polishing Paste
Bad Boys Medium Cut Polishing Paste is a professional medium-grain polishing paste optimized to obtain the best results during the second stage of paint correction or work on new, slightly worn painted surfaces. Designed to remove light and medium defects from the paint and give the surface a high gloss. It does not contain silicons and fillers, and dusting during machine polishing has been reduced to a minimum, making it suitable for work in paint shops and professional detailing studios. In combination with the Bad Boys pad series, the paste allows you to get the best effect of paint correction. Designed for use with all types of polishing machines. The product has been enriched with a fragrance composition, which additionally makes the work more pleasant. Bad Boys Medium Cut Polishing Paste is the second step in the three-stage polishing system.
• Easy and quick to work with
• High gloss level
• Moderate level of abrasion
• No silicone or fillers
• Low dusting
• Suitable for all types of polishing machines
• Free from harmful solvents
Directions for use:
• Shake the bottle well before use to thoroughly mix the paste ingredients
• Apply the appropriate amount of paste to the polishing pad.
• Use the machine to spread the paste over the paintwork at low speed
• Work on small areas, adjusting machine speed and pressure appropriately
• Constantly control the temperature of the paintwork in order not to overheat it
• Work with moderate pressure until a characteristic film appears on the paint surface.
• Remove polishing paste residues with a soft microfiber.
• Verify the effects of the correction on an ongoing basis using an inspection flashlight and inspection fluid
• Repeat the operation if necessary
• To obtain the highest possible level of gloss, a finishing step has to be carried out