Last Updated on March 18, 2020. This Policy is effective immediately for users and customers on and after that date.
- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website - www.shop.rrcustoms.com and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
"User" or "you" or "your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
"User Account" is a separate part of the Website, containing User information required by RR Customs during registration.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, 'nearby places', and all other forms of information or data.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
RR Customs may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
We may also use certain performance tracking tools, such as Google Analytics. Through the use of Google Analytics we gather information regarding your behaviour and preferences when using our online platform.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information:Personal information, such as your full name and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address and phone number, that may be displayed as a part of your User Account;
We collect this information in order to verify your identity and provide you with an individualised experience of our Services.
- Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication.
We collect this information in order to provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of our Services.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
We collect this information in order to enhance your user experience.
- Your Content: Information you provide through our Services. You also may provide information (likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services.
We collect this information in order to keep track of the user generated content and examine whether it complies with our content standards.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
We collect this information in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
We collect this information in order to analyse the behaviour of our users and improve our Services.
- Communications:Between you and RR Customs support staff regarding the Services.
We collect this information in order to monitor the quality of our support staff and your communications with us.
- Transactional information:If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions;
We collect this information in order to enhance your buying experience.
- Information from third parties:We may collect, process and store your user ID associated with any social media account (such as your Facebook and Google account) that you use to sign into the Services or connect with or use with the Services. This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through a given social media account of yours.
We collect this information in order to provide you with an easier and faster access to our Services.
- Location Data: We may collect information about your location if you have instructed your mobile device or computer to send such information via the privacy settings on that mobile device or computer. We may use the location data collected to enhance your use of the Services by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising
- HOW DO WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Website, create a User account, request certain features, such as e-mail newsletters or when you make a payment. Like most Websites, RR Customs also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other Websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualised content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of maximum of 5 /five/ years, or less if it is no longer necessary for the provision of the RR CustomsRR Customs services to you. After the expiry of this period we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
We strive to always protect your personal payment information. Payment transactions may be made via PayPal. We accept payments with all major credit and debit card providers, such as VISA, Mastercard and others. All payment card transactions made through our payment gateway (Square) are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the RR CustomsRR Customs server.
We may use personal information we collect from you, such as age, gender, interests, activities etc. in order to better understand your behaviour and provide you with the most relevant content and advertisements. We use this information to serve you with more relevant advertisements, a process also known as Remarketing.
For example, you may see certain advertisements on this website or other websites due to the fact that we contract with Google and other similar third parties, to target our advertisements based on the information we or they have collected, including but not limited through automated means, such as cookies.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by changing your preferences at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Moreover, Google may use DoubleClick cookies, which enables it and its partners to serve you more relevant advertisements based on your prior visits to our Website and/or other websites on the internet. You may opt out of Googles DoubleClick cookies at any time, by visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
RR CustomsRR Customs won't transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won't sell information about you. We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including: (1) with your consent; (2) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards; (3) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process; (4) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone. If we are going to share your information in response to legal process, we'll give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we're prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others. We will object to requests for information about users of our services that we believe are improper. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Website - our Web hosting service for example - may have access to such information.
- RIGHT OF CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com
- CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us.
- ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
For more information on how you can control your data shared with us, please see section 4, 5 and 6 of the present agreement.
If you have any questions regarding the ways you can control your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting RR CustomsRR Customs. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
RR Customs does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. RR Customs encourages parents to go online with their children.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW.
The copyrights of our Website are the property of RR CustomsRR Customs.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of RR Customs. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by RR Customs. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of RR Customs
RR CustomsRR Customs is controlled, operated and administered entirely within United Kingdom.
If you are accessing the RR CustomsRR Customs Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to RR CustomsRR Customs in United Kingdom and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.