Complaints and returns
Complaints and returns Complaints and returns are accepted at:
ul. Ściegiennego 274, 25-116
Kielce open: Monday-Friday (9: 00-17: 00) tel: +48 500-821-504
Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 "On consumer rights", a customer who is a natural person making a purchase for a purpose not related to professional or business activity, may return purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Return of goods as part of withdrawal from the contract is possible if:
- the goods are complete the goods are in their original,
- intact packaging the goods are returned unchanged
In case of resignation from purchase, please send the returned product to:
- RR Customs, ul. Ściegiennego 274, 25-116 Kielce open: Monday-Friday (9: 00-17: 00) tel: +48 508 144 377 with the note: "Return of goods" Goods can also be returned in person at the above point.
- Always remember to attach your proof of purchase and statement of withdrawal. An example template of the withdrawal form is provided in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act.
- We do not accept any packages sent to us on delivery. The equivalent of the goods and the return costs resulting from the resignation from the purchase will be returned to you immediately after receiving the parcel, but not later than within 14 days.
- Only a well-secured package guarantees the return.
If the received goods are defective, you have the right to exercise the rights specified in the product warranty. You can also make a complaint in the store under the warranty. If a defect in the goods is found, you have the right to lodge a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods and 1 year from the date of finding the defect in the goods.
In this case, please send faulty goods to the following address: RR Customs, ul. Ściegiennego 274, 25-116 Kielce open: Monday-Friday (9: 00-17: 00) tel: +48 508 144 377 with the note: "Complaint"
or leave personally at the above point, together with the proof of purchase received and a description of the complaint.
- The store will respond to the submitted complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel with the defective goods and inform you about further proceedings.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Store is obliged to release the goods without defects. Under the terms of the Civil Code, you can choose between repairing the goods, exchanging the goods for free from defects, reducing the price of the goods or withdrawing from the sales contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, we will refund you the equivalent of the price of the goods.
- The costs associated with returning the goods advertised (economic package), the Store returns after considering the complaint.
You have the right to check the package status in the presence of the courier. In the event of damage or breach of packaging, a damage report should be made in the presence of the courier or postal worker. If you discover damage that is not visible from the outside, you can report the situation to the shipping company or seller within 7 days. The damage report sent to the store along with the complaint will facilitate its consideration
Warranty - this is the complaint mode offered by producers and distributors. Under the warranty, the advertised product is repaired by an authorized service center.
Warranty for physical defects:
- This mode of complaint is provided for individuals and purchasers for purposes related to their professional or business activity.
- This right is granted within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods and 1 year from the date of finding the defect in the goods.
- The store, at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel with the goods complained about, will respond to the complaint and inform you about further proceedings.
- In the event of circumstances obliging the Store to reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer to the Store, this return takes place as follows:
- if the order was paid by card - the refund will be made directly to the card's account
- if the order was paid by electronic transfer - the refund will be made directly to the account from which we received the transfer
- if the order was paid by the PayU system - the refund will be made directly to the PayU account
- if the order was paid by the PayPal system - the refund will be made directly to the PayPal account
- in the case of payment by traditional transfer, payment on delivery or when for reasons beyond the Store's identification of the bank account from which the payment was made (it is not possible to return the payment using the same method of payment), the refund will be made to the account indicated by the Customer by e-mail on based on a query made by our store.