RRC Car Wash Tire & Rubber Cleaner 1L + Trigger Standard
- Tire&Rubber Cleaner is a highly effective cleaning agent for painted surfaces used to remove tar, asphalt, old dried adhesives and hardened resins.
- For use on rubber elements such as - tires, floor mats, etc.
- Leaves the surface degreased and ready for application of tire or other dressings
- Safe for original wheel paint
- Ready to use
- Non-contact application
- Alkaline pH
- Safe for all recommended surfaces when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Necessary before using RRC “Tire Dressing”
Instructions for use:
- Shake the well before use.
- Spray evenly on tires or other rubber elements to be cleaned.
- Leave to work on the surface for 1-2 minutes.
- For very heavily soiled surfaces, agitate with a brush for more effective cleaning.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, preferably under high pressure.
- Wipe the surface with a clean microfiber for a perfect finish
- Do not use on unpainted, chrome-plated or polished wheels!
- Store in a cool, dry place at 5-25° C.
- Do not allow this product freeze and do not overexpose to UV or allow to overheat.
- When applying, protect your skin,! This producte agent is irritative, use protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection!
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface!
- Before applying, make sure that the surface to be cleaned is cool to the touch, do not use in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- This product is for professional use!