RRC Car Wash Hardcore 1L
- A two-component concentrate for the toughest dirt and grease with extremely versatile applications.
A two-component concentrate for the toughest dirt and grease with extremely versatile applications. Completely removes contamination from vehicles, machines and other surfaces. Hardcore is the strongest cleaner in the RRC Car Wash range!
- Strong, concentrated cleaning agent.
- Removes any dirt, including grease and oil.
- Two-component solution - shake well before use!
- Concentrated solution - dilute accordingly!
- Can be used as foam (recommended) or spray.
- Does not contain phosphates.
- High pH.
- Recommended for washing the body of lorries and passenger cars, trailers, containers, tarpaulins, chassis, painted aluminum parts and external engine parts.
- Effective for cleaning floors, terrazzo tiles and industrial machinery.
Instructions for use:
- Shake the product well before use until a homogeneous color is obtained.
- Dilute with water according to the dilution chart.
-Do not use undiluted!
1:10 heavy dirt
1:20 light dirt
1: 100 very light soiling
- Spray the solution with a 4-7 atm pressure washer or foaming device (depending on the nozzle) starting from the bottom working your way up.
- Wait about 30 seconds and then rinse thoroughly with pressurized water.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Before first use test in an inconspicuous area to ensure satisfactory results.
- This product should not have long-term contact with aluminum parts and other light metal alloys.
- Take care when using on freshly painted surfaces.
- When applying, protect your skin, this product is highly irritative. Use protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place at 5-25° C.
- Do not let this product freeze and do not overexpose to UV or allow to overheat.
- Do not allow to dry on the surface.
- before application, make sure that the surface to be cleaned is cool to the touch, do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children!
-This product is for professional use!
Hardcore is generally safe for car paint when dilluted properly, but we do not recommend using it for regular car, because there are hundreds of car paint types and we simply cannot test all of them. Therefore there is little chance that Hardcore will damage soft paint on some cars. Big vehicles designated for hard working conditions usually have much more durable paint coat on them and can be washed safely.
As above, it can be used that way - but on your own risk
We didnt tested it in such way, although both have neutral pH we cant tell if such mix will work.
Yes, it removes glue and tar in some dilutions, but we recommend much safer T&G Remover for the job
It shouldnt damage originally painted alloy wheels, but can remove waxes and coatings, so we dont recommend washing of car with wax or coat on