Bad Boys Ceramic Coating 9H
- Easy in application, very efficient and durable ceramic coating. Provides long-lasting shine, colour depth and car paint protection.
Ceramic Coating 9H
Easy in application, very efficient and durable ceramic coating. Provides long-lasting shine, colour depth and car paint protection . Protects against harmful effects of the weather conditions by filling the pores of the ceramic coating .The unique composition and the use of the advanced technology gives the coating perfect hydrophobic and self-regenerating features. Fill minor imperfections giving the surface slipperiness that turns into excellent self cleaning properties.
- gives a high gloss (mirror effect)
- emphasizes colour depth
- gives hydrophobic effect, which significantly hinders the accumulation of dirt, sand, road salt and traces of the insects
- increases the smoothness of the car paint so the vehicle does not require frequent washing (self-cleaning effect)
- after application , the car paint does not require additional waxing or polishing
- hydrophobic effect make the washing easier and helps to dry the car quickly
- can be layered (with the proper car paint care, one layer will be enough –persistance up to one year or 15,000 kilometres, two layers- persistance up to two years or 30,000 kilometres)
- In order to obtain a guarantee for the cearmic coating, the application should be performer by authorised detailing studio;
- if you want to do it yourself and maximise persistance, please follow the steps of usage below;
- Prepare the car paint by washing it;
- Carry out the the paint coating decreasing process;
- Make a paint correction, at least through one-step refreshing;
- Before application, degrease the car paint surface (preferably twice)
- Apply the coat on a cool and dry paint surface in a room with suitable weather conditions ( The higher room temperature, the shorter time for lapping its excess)
- Apply about 8 drops of Cearmic Coating 9H on the clean and dry applicator and distribute the product with the cross movement on the surface approx. 40x40cm.
- Depending on the room temperature wait about 30-60 seconds and remove the excess coat with a clean microfiber (the coating binds with the car paint quickly, so several additional microfibers will be needed)
- Use fresh microfiber to polish the surface to obtain a streak-free polish (using inspection flashlight will be helpful)
- After application leave the car in the optimal temperature (at least +10℃ ) for 24 hours for better coat bonding
Remember about good lighting and personal protective equipment during the application.
For a safe application, use only the dedicated applicator.
Avoid humidity in the first 24 hours after application.
Possible layering should be started after 8-10 hours from the moment of the first application, or the next day.
For the first week after application, secure your car from harmful external conditions.
Do not apply the coating on a humid or a hot surface or in a room with a temperature below 10℃.
The coating should be cleaned by safe hand washing at least once every two weeks.
Attention! The coating hardening process takes about 10 days. During this time it will have electrostatic properties (will attract dust). Do not wash the uncured coating. Secure your car and prevent from dirt accumulation on the paint. If there is too much dirt on the car body, immediately wash the paint surface with a neutral pH cleaner. Leaving strong contamination surface will prevent from proper coating hardering. Safe washing is much less harmful to the coating than leaving accumulated impurities in it. After completing the coating hardening process safely wash the car (apply inspection wsahing) so the coating will gain antistatic properties. 30 ml Ceramic Coating 9 H should be enough for the application of two layers on a medium-sized care.
To maintain the properties of the coating as long as possible, regular hand washing should be performed, at least once every two weeks (we recommend the two-bucket washing technique). Due to the constant build-up of metallic / tar / mineral deposits, the paint coating should be decontaminated on a quarterly basis. If the paint is contaminated with insects or bird droppings, it is required to immediately remove them from the car body, because if left for a long time, they may irreversibly damage the ceramic coating.